Availability: Mondays – Saturdays in between lessons, Sunday mornings at Pool Farm, Kingston Seymour (click for directions)
How to book: Email us to book your slot in the diary
- First Contact Aluminium Rubber contacts & wooden rubberised contacts, including agility tables
- Competition & Training Weaves (Netted Channels & 2×2)
- Doggy Jumps plastic jumps including Wall & Wishing Well
- Different length Tunnels & Flat Tunnel
- Various Body Awareness equipment including: Wobble cushions, Doggy Jumps Wobble Board, Stools, Ladder etc.
- Please pick up after your dog and put any filled dog poo bags in the black rubbish bins around the arena
- Should your male dog cock his leg on any of the equipment, please wash it off 🙂
- Only use equipment your dog has been taught to negotiate safely – if in doubt, please avoid!
Learning to navigate a dog agility course competently is like learning anything new – it takes time and practice! In Daybreak classes you’ll receive top-quality information about what you need to be working on and hiring the arena gives you a great opportunity to focus on what your particular partnership needs.
One of my favourite quotes is this:
Amateurs practice till they get it right; experts practice till they can’t get it wrong – Unknown
This is true from our dog’s perspective as much as it is our own. If our dog’s practice something really well and get heavily rewarded for what we want, then they’ll do it that much better!