Head Instructor: Gemma Fisher
Expenses: If your home address is 8 miles outside Congresbury, then expenses of 40p per mile will apply
Regular Home Visit Times:
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday mornings between 10.00am – 12.00pm
- Tuesday & Thursday afternoons between 2.00pm – 4.00pm
In order to give her best to her clients, Gemma does a maximum of 2 home visits a week – though due to a busy diary this is frequently reduced to just 1 a week. As a result she is often booked up several weeks in advance, so early booking is advisable.
Appointment Length: 2 hours
Booking: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your slot
Home Visits are an excellent way to help settle a new puppy or dog into your household and for the whole family to be involved. They are also ideal when you have a specific issue that you’re struggling with, and Gemma’s dog training eyes can quite often see solutions that perhaps weren’t obvious before.
Who Can Benefit?
Home Visits are useful for lots of different reasons:
- New rescue dog
- New puppy
- Struggling with a particular training issue
- Dog is too excited to concentrate in a class environment
- Dog is worried by a class environment
What Do The Sessions Cover?
The topics covered in the sessions are led by you, but here are some examples:
- Puppy questions – biting, over-excitement, socialisation issues
- Jumping up at people
- Pulling on the lead
- Fear/ Over excitement around other dogs
- Nervous behaviour